National Pediatric Transplant Week
National Pediatric Transplant Week takes place the last full week of National Donate Life Month in April. It focuses on the powerful message of ending the pediatric transplant waiting list. Throughout Pediatric Transplant Week, clinical partners share patient stories (candidates and recipients); donor families whose children have saved and healed lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation are honored; and recipient families share their thanks and milestone celebrations.
Donate Life America (DLA) would like to thank the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), the American Society of Transplantation (AST), American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS), International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS) and Transplant Families for their partnership in developing and promoting National Pediatric Transplant Week.
National Pediatric Transplant Week is part of Donate Life America’s National Donate Life Month — observed in April each year, National Donate Life Month features an entire month of activities to help encourage Americans to register as organ, eye and tissue donors and to honor those that have saved lives through the gift of donation.
National Pediatric Transplant Week 2022 will be held April 24 – 30.
Below are some free downloadable resources to help you join in on supporting National Pediatric Transplant Week. You can also refer to the National Donate Life Month page for more information and use our implementation ideas to help promote donation during National Donate Life Month.
PRINTABLE REFERENCE MATERIALS
- Please share our National Pediatric Transplant Week Flyer: English, Spanish
- Coloring Sheet — formatted for 8.5 x 11 paper: English, Spanish
- Educate your community and answer questions about organ donation with our Donation and Transplantation Statistics and FAQs — coming soon!
SOCIAL MEDIA – #KidsTransplantWeek
You can increase awareness around the importance of registering your decision to be an organ donor by supporting National Pediatric Transplant Week on social media. Our graphics formatted for social media make it easy. Use the hashtag #KidsTransplantWeek within your posts:
- Facebook Cover — English, Spanish
- Facebook Post — English, Spanish
- Instagram Post — English, Spanish
- Instagram Story — English, Spanish
- Instagram Story Blank Template: Share your or your child’s story using this image by adding a photo and text in the open space — English, Spanish
- LinkedIn Cover — English, Spanish
- LinkedIn Post — English, Spanish
- Twitter Cover — English, Spanish
- Twitter Post — English, Spanish
Artwork may not be copied, altered or reproduced. Contact the Donate Life America Office with questions or requests for alternate use of the artwork (email@example.com).