National Donate Life Month
National Donate Life Month (NDLM) was established by Donate Life America and its partnering organizations in 2003. Celebrated in April each year, NDLM features an entire month of local, regional and national activities to help encourage Americans to register as organ, eye and tissue donors and to celebrate those that have saved lives through the gift of donation.
National Donate Life Month 2019
For the 2019 National Donate Life Month theme, Donate Life America was inspired by bicycles and the phrase “Life is a beautiful ride.” Like the donation and transplantation journey, a bicycle serves as a symbol of progress, renewal and the moving circle of life.
Bicycles come in all styles, shapes and sizes, but each is comprised of the same components, essential to supporting the rider and converting their energy into motion. Similarly, organ, eye and tissue donation offers many ways to give hope, support and strength to patients waiting, recipients and donor families. We each carry the potential to help make LIFE a beautiful ride for ourselves, and then for others, by registering as a donor, considering living donation, being a caregiver and championing the cause.
This National Donate Life Month, we ask you to consider your role in this lifesaving and healing journey, and how you can inspire others to provide hope through donor registration and living donation.
We wish you a Happy National Donate Life Month. Thank you for your efforts in promoting donation and the importance of registering your decision to be an organ, eye and tissue donor!
Implementation Ideas – Read about how you can use the resources below to help promote donation during National Donate Life Month.
National Donate Life Month Blue & Green Day 2019 is Friday, April 12, 2019!
Click HERE for more information.
National Pediatric Transplant Week is April 22-26, 2019.
Click HERE for more information.
- Donation and Transplantation Statistics – English, Spanish
- Donation and Transplantation FAQs – English, Spanish
- Infographic Handout – formatted for 8.5 x 11 paper
- 8 X 10 Print Ad, English – formatted for 8.5 x 11 paper
- 8 X 10 Print Ad, Spanish – formatted for 8.5 x 11 paper
- Print Your Own Bicycles – formatted to print four bicycles on 8.5 x 11 paper
- Bicycle Coloring Sheet – formatted for 8.5 x 11 paper
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS (coming March 2019!)
Visit DonationMerchandise.com to purchase your Donate Life apparel and accessories! Featured products with the NDLM bicycle artwork are available to order.
SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES
- Facebook Cover – English, Spanish
- Facebook Post – English, Spanish
- Instagram – English, Spanish
- Twitter Cover – English, Spanish
- Twitter Post – English, Spanish
- Facebook Frame & Camera Effects – Beginning in March, find them directly on the Donate Life Facebook page! You can also find them within the “Add Frame” option when you update your profile picture or on Facebook Camera as a camera effect.
To update your profile picture, go to “Update your Profile Pic” and tap “Add Frame”. Search for Donate Life America.
To access Facebook Camera, tap the camera icon on the top left corner of your Facebook app or swipe right on your Newsfeed. Tap the magic wand to see the camera effects.
All artwork is copyrighted by Donate Life America and may not be copied, altered or reproduced. Contact the Donate Life America Office with questions or requests for alternate use of the copyrighted artwork (email@example.com).