Give to Donate Life America
Every dollar that is contributed by the public to Donate Life America goes directly towards increasing the number of organ, eye and tissue donors, one person at a time. All contributions are 100% tax deductible.
Whether your contribution is made in honor of a loved one currently waiting for a transplant, to recognize a donor’s generous gift of life, or just because you recognize the urgency, your support will save lives.
Every dollar that is contributed by the public to Donate Life America goes directly towards increasing the number of organ, eye and tissue donors, one person at a time. Whether your contribution is made in honor of a loved one currently waiting for a transplant, in honor of someone who lost his or her life in the battle against time, or just because you recognize the urgency, it will save lives in the future.
Mail in Contributions
If you prefer to mail in your contribution, please download and print the Contribution Form and send it to the following address:
Donate Life America
701 East Byrd Street, 16th Floor
Richmond, VA 23219
Join our Donate LifeLine to provide the steady, reliable support we so urgently need to save and heal more lives through donation. At the time of your donation, just indicate you would like to make it a monthly contribution. It is that easy to make an everlasting impact on our mission!
Fundraise for Life
Creating a fundraising page in honor of a life event, in memory of a loved one or just because you know the need is great, is an incredible way to support Donate Life America and our mission. You can also create a Facebook Fundraiser! Learn more about fundraising for DLA.
Does your company match gifts? Finding out is as easy as asking your organization’s HR representative. Taking this small extra step can double the difference your contribution makes in the lives of those waiting today.
Raising funds at the office is a great way to support Donate Life America’s efforts to save and heal lives through donation and transplantation. Our Workplace Giving Toolkit provides a vast array or resources designed to support your workplace giving initiatives.
Stocks & Mutual Fund Gifts
Donating appreciated investment assets (stocks, bonds and mutual funds) can be a tax-wise way to give to Donate Life America. Contact Karen Headley at 804-377-3586 to learn more.
Leave a Legacy of Hope – Wills, Annuities, Planned Gifts
You can shape the future promotion of organ, eye and tissue donation saving lives of people who will need lifesaving transplants in years to come by using planned gift options that offer you a variety of benefits; including a gift in your will, retirement plans or insurance policies, charitable gift annuity, trusts, and real estate donations.
Please inform us of your planned giving intentions so we may thank and recognize you.
Your support will help us make these important efforts possible:
National Leadership & Collaboration
- Management and promotion of the Donate Life brand – the national symbol for the cause of organ, eye and tissue donation.
- Educating the public on the importance of registering as a donor and sharing that decision with family. There are currently more than 165 million people registered including 7.2 million in the National Donate Life Registry.
- Continuing to provide hope to those waiting for a lifesaving transplant. In 2020, 40,000 organ transplants were performed as a direct result of Donate Life America’s efforts.
- Ensuring a culture of sustained innovation within the donation and transplantation community.
National Donate Life Registry
- Management of the mobile-friendly, secure National Donate Life Registry, RegisterMe.org.
- Partnering with technology leaders to bring donation registration to all smart phones.
- The creation of the National Donate Life Living Donor Registry, built as a part of the National Donate Life Registry, projected to launch in 2021.
Public Education & Outreach
- Research on public attitudes towards donation to inform education initiatives.
- Reaching diverse communities to drive organ, eye and tissue donation.
- Educating the public on the importance of living donation.
- Development and implementation of national marketing campaigns, print materials, and digital resources to educate the public on organ, eye and tissue donation.
- Management and growth of the Donate Life America social media platforms and our public website, DonateLife.net.
Showcasing our Supporters
As a small way to show our gratitude, we highlight and thank many of our generous supporters in our Annual Report. Click here to view the 2020 DLA Annual Report.
Donate Life America’s tax identification number is 54-1626038.
Contact Casey Watkins with any questions about how you can financially support DLA’s work.
*For more information on Donate Life America’s financial stewardship, click here.
Share the #DonateLife Message
You can help save and heal lives by registering to be an organ, eye and tissue donor.
Share your decision with your community!