Give to Donate Life America
Every dollar that is contributed by the public to Donate Life America goes directly towards increasing the number of organ, eye and tissue donors, one person at a time. All contributions are 100% tax deductible.
Whether your contribution is made in honor of a loved one currently waiting for a transplant, to recognize a donor’s generous gift of life, or just because you recognize the urgency, your support will save lives.
Every dollar that is contributed by the public to Donate Life America goes directly towards increasing the number of organ, eye and tissue donors, one person at a time. Whether your contribution is made in honor of a loved one currently waiting for a transplant, in honor of someone who lost his or her life in the battle against time, or just because you recognize the urgency, it will save lives in the future.
Mail in Contributions
If you prefer to mail in your contribution, please download and print the Contribution Form and send it to the following address:
Donate Life America
701 East Byrd Street, 16th Floor
Richmond, VA 23219
Join our Donate LifeLine to provide the steady, reliable support we so urgently need to save and heal more lives through donation. At the time of your donation, just indicate you would like to make it a monthly contribution. It is that easy to make an everlasting impact on our mission!
Fundraise for Life
Creating a fundraising page in honor of a life event, in memory of a loved one or just because you know the need is great, is an incredible way to support Donate Life America and our mission. You can also create a Facebook Fundraiser!
Find fundraising ideas to Fundraise for Life!
Does your company match gifts? Finding out is as easy as asking your organization’s HR representative. Taking this small extra step can double the difference your contribution makes in the lives of those waiting today.
Raising funds at the office is a great way to support Donate Life America’s efforts to save and heal lives through donation and transplantation. Our Workplace Giving Toolkit provides a vast array or resources designed to support your workplace giving initiatives.
Stocks & Mutual Fund Gifts
Donating appreciated investment assets (stocks, bonds and mutual funds) can be a tax-wise way to give to Donate Life America. Contact Karen Headley at 804-377-3586 to learn more.
Leave a Legacy of Hope – Wills, Annuities, Planned Gifts
You can shape the future promotion of organ, eye and tissue donation saving lives of people who will need lifesaving transplants in years to come by using planned gift options that offer you a variety of benefits; including a gift in your will, retirement plans or insurance policies, charitable gift annuity, trusts, and real estate donations.
Please inform us of your planned giving intentions so we may thank and recognize you.
What do financial contributions make possible?
- Educating the public on the importance of registering as a donor and sharing that decision with family. In 2019, 40,000 lifesaving organ transplants were performed as a direct result of Donate Life America’s efforts.
- Management and promotion of the Donate Life brand – the national symbol for the cause of organ, eye and tissue donation.
- Management of the mobile-friendly National Donate Life Registry, RegisterMe.org.
- Educating the public on living donation.
- Partnering with technology leaders to bring donation registration to smart phones.
- Development and implementation of national marketing campaigns to educate the public on organ, eye and tissue donation.
- Research on public attitudes towards donation to inform education initiatives.
- Development of promotional materials, brochures, posters and social media graphics used to educate the public on donation.
- Management of the Donate Life America social media platforms.
- Management and growth of our website, DonateLife.net.
Showcasing our Supporters
As a small way to show our gratitude, we highlight and thank many of our generous supporters in our Annual Report. Click here to view the 2020 DLA Annual Report.
Contact Casey Watkins with any questions about how you can financially support DLA’s work.
*For more information on Donate Life America’s financial stewardship, click here.
Be socially responsible
95% of Americans are in favor of being a donor but only 58% are registered.
Help bridge the gap by sharing.