Donate Life ECHO – July 8-21, 2018
Donate Life ECHO is a national two-week outreach campaign, held each year during the second and third full weeks in July and focused on the importance of donation and transplantation in multicultural communities. ECHO stands for Every Community Has Opportunity – the opportunity to save and heal lives.
Donate Life ECHO was created in 2015 as a collaborative partnership between the Association for Multicultural Affairs in Transplantation (AMAT) and Donate Life America.
There are numerous ways to show your support of this observance. Review the resources below and decide the best way you can get involved.
- Implementation Ideas
- Frequently Asked Questions, Talking Points and Statistics – coming soon!
- Waiting List by Ethnicity Graph
- Stories of Hope
- Press Release – English, Spanish – coming soon!
Print these business card sized hand-outs on your home computer. They print 10 per page on 8.5” x 11” paper. Throughout the two week observance, hand cards to people throughout the day (grocery store clerk, bank teller, mail delivery person, school front office, etc) and ask them to keep the Donate Life ECHO going by registering and passing the card along.
- Zipped File (contains files for front and back of card, with and without gridlines)
The below are short, one-minute videos featuring personal donation stories. Watch and share them with others to spread the Donate Life ECHO within your own community!
- Center for Organ Recovery & Education
- Terry & Norrine
- St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center
DONATE LIFE ECHO BOOMERANG CHALLENGE!
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS & PHRASES
- Facebook Post Image – English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Navajo
- Facebook Cover Image – English, Spanish
- Facebook Frame & Camera Effect – A Donate Life ECHO frame will be available in July! Go to our Facebook page for the announcement.
- Instagram Image – English, Spanish
- Twitter Image – English, Spanish
ECHO Social Media Sample Phrases – with translations for Spanish, Korean, Tagalog, Chinese
Print and use one of our existing speech bubbles in pictures of yourself, friends and family! You can also create your own message with the bubble template provided.
- Speech Bubbles – English – 23 printable options
- Speech Bubbles – Spanish – 20 printable options
- Speech Bubbles – Template
- Speech Bubbles – JPEG and PNG
Need a prop for your photo? Order an ECHO megaphone now!
All artwork is copyrighted by Donate Life America and may not be copied, altered or reproduced. Contact the Donate Life America Office with questions or requests for alternate use of the copyrighted artwork (Valerie Gray).
If you are a professional from the donation and transplantation community, login to our members website for additional Donate Life ECHO resources.
Be socially responsible
95% of Americans are in favor of being a donor but only 56% are registered.
Help bridge the gap by sharing.