National Donate Life Month
National Donate Life Month (NDLM) was established by Donate Life America and its partnering organizations in 2003. Observed in April each year, National Donate Life Month helps raise awareness about donation, encourage Americans to register as organ, eye and tissue donors and to honor those that have saved lives through the gift of donation.
National Donate Life Month 2022: Bee A Donor!
For National Donate Life Month (NDLM) 2022, Donate Life America was inspired by the vital role that bees play in sustaining life. Bees are a small but powerful life force, working together with dedication, collaboration and a strong sense of community.
This National Donate Life Month, we ask you to be a part of this interconnected life-sustaining community by registering as an organ, eye and tissue donor; becoming educated about living donation; and championing the Donate Life cause.
Please join us in your local community and on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and DonateLife.net to help us honor donors, recipients, and their families and caregivers. We will also be recognizing the clinical teams continuing their dedicated work during this time to help honor the gift of donation and save the lives of those waiting for a second chance at life.
We wish you a Happy National Donate Life Month. Thank you for your efforts in promoting organ, eye and tissue donation and the importance of registering your decision.
Important Organ Donation Awareness Days
National Donate Life Month Blue and Green Day is Friday, April 22, 2022.
National Pediatric Transplant Week is April 25-29, 2022.
REFERENCE MATERIALS — coming soon!
- Donation and Transplantation FAQs – English, Spanish
- Donation and Transplantation Statistics – English, Spanish
- Implementation Ideas for observing National Donate Life Month with us.
PRINTABLE MATERIALS — formatted to print on 8.5×11 paper
- Infographic Handout — English, Spanish coming soon!
- Flyer — English, Spanish
- Blank Note Squares — English *formatted to print four note squares
- Coloring Sheet — English, Spanish
SHOP THE DONATE LIFE STORE
Shop available items to celebrate National Donate Life Month and National Donate Life Blue & Green Day on the Donate Life Store.
SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES
- NDLM Facebook Cover – English, Spanish
- NDLM Facebook Post – English, Spanish
- NDLM Instagram Post – English, Spanish
- NDLM Instagram Story – English, Spanish
- NDLM LinkedIn Cover – English, Spanish
- NDLM LinkedIn Post – English, Spanish
- NDLM Twitter Cover – English, Spanish
- NDLM Twitter Post – English, Spanish
- Facebook Frames & Camera Effects — Beginning the last week of March, you can find them directly on the Donate Life Facebook page. You can also find them within the “Add Frame” option when you update your profile picture or on Facebook Camera as a camera effect on the Facebook app.
- To update your profile picture, go to “Update your Profile Pic” and tap “Add Frame.” Search for Donate Life America. To access Facebook Camera, tap the camera icon on the top left corner of your Facebook app or swipe right on your Newsfeed. Tap the magic wand to see the camera effects.
All artwork is copyrighted by Donate Life America and may not be copied, altered or reproduced. Contact the Donate Life America Office with questions or requests for alternate use of the copyrighted artwork (firstname.lastname@example.org).